Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Weekend

The re-modeling of the inside of the house is complete. The rooms are painted and the floors are complete!! Now I just need a couple of area rugs so I don't bust my butt on the newly varnished floors.

This weekend was the super bowl and Sally from Salty Yarns (http://www.saltyyarns.blogspot.com/) has an anual superbowl sale. I NEEDED everything. Need was the word for this weekend because I used it ALOT. I got the new Lizzy Kate Halloween double flips (the first three and fabric). I also got Shepherd's Bush, Yuletide sampler which is beautiful. AND... Elijah Dilon by Indigo rose, Catherine Strickler. If no one has seen that and they like samplers they NEED to look it up because it is awesome. If I was to take a picture of the pattern picture it would do it no justice. I also stitched with the women that come down from other states for the sale. I usually don't get sampler pieces because I'm afraid I won't be able to do the different stitches but after I have seen some of Stacy's, a stitchin friend, work it inspired me to try. Plus the pattern gives really good directions. I made a lot of progress on my Snaperbets by Bent Creek while stitching with everyone.

Now I just have to finish the Y and Z and part of the border then I can move on to my new stuff that I just bought. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

~*Candi*~

1 comment:

Karen said...

great progress on snapperbets! can't wait to see pics of the remodel.