Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Same Ol Projects

I want to show some update pictures. I wish I had more done but I think I have made some good progress.

I'm sorry they are both horrible pictures but the lighting was very bad. I didn't take a picture of the whole Snapperbets piece but all of the border is done before the letters G and Y. The Snow_Ho_Ho piece didn't come out very well, the white that I stitched already didn't show. :( I will make sure they are better next time when I decide to update. I hope that by next week Snapperbets will be done.

Tomorrow, I go back to work at nights at the restaurant. We are only going to be open Thursday- Sundays until Easter so that is pretty good. I hope I still remember how to wait tables :).

I hope every one's week is going well!

~*Candi*~

1 comment:

Nana said...

Candi that is great progress on both your projects.. I am still in the xmas spirit cause I have two snowmen I want to do soon.. maybe I will have them done by next xmas.. lol

getting back to waitressing should be a snap for you..*sigh the resilience of the young* ..lol

hugs

Nana
Fl
http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/