Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Day Friday!

Here is Snapperbets framed! It looks so good. I had to take the picture at an angle because of the glare.
Anyway, today I went and picked my frame up and then headed to Ocean City to Salty Yarns to see Sally. I was helping Sally to add some more things to her blog. While showing her how to add things, etc. I learned a few things myself. She asked me to help her make her WIP's to link to a picture. I had no idea how to do this but figured it out after a few minutes. I added myself to her blog list so now she can visit more easily...Hi Sally! :) Unfortunately I had to hurry back for class. :( I'm going to link my WIP to pictures now so I will be back tomorrow, or maybe the next day. :)
~*Candi*~

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Snapperbets looks gorgeous framed!!
Wow! That's exciting!