Sunday, November 30, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
In My Garden Scissor Fob
by Shepherd's Bush
The only thing is, is that I don't care for the way the 8 looks on 2008. :( All well. There was a reason behind me picking to complete this project. I lost my scissors two days ago. So I figured in order for me to keep tabs on them I needed a scissor fob. Overall, it turned out nice but now I don't want to use it, I just want to look at it while its still perfect. I will have to get over that. Scissors are an important part of every project.
Hope everyone had a great day!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
This is the first thing that I have cross-stitched that I didn't get framed. I'am proud of myself! At first I thought it would be too big but it turned out perfect. Thanks to Vonna (http://thetwistedstitcher.blogspot.com/) I used her tutorial to complete my easel!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
I didn't get as much done as last week but I did make some progress.
Today me and my mom made easels. I turned my bent creek piece into an easel! It looks great but I have to put the cording on tonight so I will post a picture of it tomorrow. Also, I'm hoping that tomorrow I can finish one of my prairie schooler ornaments to post as well.
Have a great day!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
1) Can you cook?
2) What was your dream growing up?
3) What talent do you wish you had?
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
5) Favorite vegetable?
6) What was the last book you read?
7) What zodiac sign are you ?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
9) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Negative or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you?
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be???
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
23) Ever been arrested?
24 ) Bottle or Draft?
25) If you won £10,000 pounds today, what would you do with it?
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same?
Sunday, November 16, 2008
I wish I could start both of these right now, but I have to finish somethings I have started :( I guess. It just gives me more inspiration to finish my other pieces quicker. I will work on my strawberries for "Lets Stitch" for the challenge this week. Better get started!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Throughout the week I worked on my Bent Creek Flag 1998 piece. Here is an update of what I have done so far. Sorry about the tint of the picture. It turned out blue looking. It is really sand colored.
Friday, November 14, 2008
This is who Im stitching with tonight. What a crowd, that is my seat! They love me. That is belle my minature pincher, velcro the black and white cat, and Serbie the big fat one on the back of the couch. Poor couch cushion never stood a chance against her. Well, I'm going to get back to stitching, hopefully they will make room for me. I will post an after picture tomorrow. Hope everyone from "Lets Stitch" is having a great time : )
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
All three were very unigue. We all voted on which one was the most creative. I'm ashamed to say but I forgot which one won. :( Anyway they were all creative. I had a great time and hope to go next time they get together.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
This is called Teachers Row by Bent Creek. Me and my mom went to the shop today. I spent way too much money but I couldn't help myself. I bought Snapperbets 3 pattern which is a continuence of the ones I already have; picture of what I've done so far in another post.
I also bought Lizzie Kate double flips Christmas pattern. Maybe I will get to that eventually. :) Syke I will probably start that next week.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
I planned on giving this to my boyfriends sister because she likes country and it would go with her living room. But I really like it and I don't know if I will be able to give it to her after I'm done. I thought about stitching it twice but that seemed like a boring idea. I sware I'm not normally stingy but it is something about my stitch pieces that I can't part with. Is this normal? :(
Thursday, November 6, 2008