Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bad Wednesday!

That is what I did yesterday. I didn't work on my Yuletide Sampler because I worked on it the day before for so long. I think it is turning out good. This picture is zoomed in a lot so you can see all of the detail.
Today I went across the bay for my Wednesday class. :( Which is two hours away and a three hour class so it took all day. I'm not in the mood for stitching tonight, I have a bit of a headache. I'm having a bad day.
Hopefully tomorrow will be another story. Tomorrow I only have to work at four thirty and we are going to be very slow so I will be able to stitch all day and maybe some at work and after work. I might do some school work at work so maybe just before and after work I will stitch.
Anyway I hope everyone is having a good week so far!
Happy Stitching!
~*Candi*~

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Pretty wip! Girl, you're probably exhausted! You need a relaxing weekend!

Ranae said...

Oh! the color is so pretty, fits the design perfect. Snapper looks awesome all framed up. I must have lost your blog, I will try to keep it safe again in my GR