Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monday wasn't so bad!

I just have to show off what I did today!

The space that is skipped in the middle is three rows. The rows consists of cutting threads. Now I'm not worried about cutting the threads but I have to somehow weave them back in around the edges. So I'm going to wait til next weekend when I visit Sally at Salty Yarns. I don't want to mess it up it is turning out to be so beautiful. If I keep at this pace I will have the rest done by the weekend. I have wishful thinking.

Happy Stitching!

~*Candi*~

2 comments:

Kate+IceCream said...

Girl, you are just knocking this out! Once Sally teaches you about cutting threads maybe you could post a tutorial for all of us too scared to try on our own! :)

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful stitching Candi!
Good luck with the thread cutting!
You'll do great:)