Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Stash

Sunday I went to Salty Yarns to look at all of the new patterns that Sally brought back from Nashville. My mom got a few new things and I bought and Acorn paper mache box pattern by Milady's. Here is the picture of the pattern and what I have completed so far.
The kit contains 40 count Pearled Barley, it is over two but still very small. I love it. If you can see the needle in the picture you can get the idea of how small it is. I also started Shepherd's Bush, Yuletide Sampler. Here is what I have completed so far.

This is the very top of the pattern and completely done. I decided to put the beads on as I go so I don't get stuck doing a hundred beads at the end. Tomorrow I hope to do a couple more rows. Unfortunately I have a class two hours away so I won't be able to stitch til tomorrow night. Uhg and I have a test Thursday so I guess I won't get much done tomorrow but I have high hopes for Thursday.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

~*Candi*~

4 comments:

Juls said...

Hi Candi! Love your blog and will be visiting...

Cindy F. said...

2 great new starts!! Can't wait to see more:) and good idea about doing the beading as you go!

SamplerNut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SamplerNut said...

Hi Candi,

I just read your post and wanted to let you know about a mistake in the graph on the Milady's Acorn Box. I just emailed all the shops to let them know about this mistake. The solid square symbol is the Red Fox (darker color) and the plus symbol is the Rustique (lighter color). No matter how many editors review my patterns, somtimes mistakes still get by us. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Best Regards,

Gloria
Milady's Needle