Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stitch and Bitch

So tonight I went to the Salty Yarns for stitch and bitch. It is where a group of us get together and eat, talk about things, and stitch. For the most part talk. I worked on my Bent Creek Flag. I don't have too much more done. Not enough to share yet. This was my first time with the group and I didn't know that last month they set up a competition; who could stitch a piece and make the most creative thing out of it. Here are the pieces. I think they are by Heart and Hand.

All three were very unigue. We all voted on which one was the most creative. I'm ashamed to say but I forgot which one won. :( Anyway they were all creative. I had a great time and hope to go next time they get together.

5 comments:

Sally Rutka said...

Candy...

Love your blog...loved having you at Stitch 'n Bitch last night...your work is done beautifully and you are faster than a speeding bullet at stitching. Welcome to the blog world....a great place to keep in touch. See you this weekend.
Sally

Michele said...

Hi Candi, thanks for the comment on my blog. I found the border you are looking for. It's on the Lizzie*Kate website. This link should work ..
http://www.lizziekate.com/2008ChristmasDoubleFlipBorderInstruction.pdf

Michele said...

the order was kinda hidden .. I think I found it by going to the first time the flip-its came out something like that

Nana said...

Candi thanks for posting on my blog..you are most definitely welcome.. I will be stitching on LS tonight and will follow you on LSToo..lol
Great job on your banners..

Nana
Fl
http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

The one all the way to the right was the winner. It's a coffee pot cover.