Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Things

I currently go to Old Dominion University, I will recieve my BA next year. So I really like to stitch pieces that I can hang in my future classroom. Here is a piece that I finished two months ago.

This is called Teachers Row by Bent Creek. Me and my mom went to the shop today. I spent way too much money but I couldn't help myself. I bought Snapperbets 3 pattern which is a continuence of the ones I already have; picture of what I've done so far in another post.

I also bought Lizzie Kate double flips Christmas pattern. Maybe I will get to that eventually. :) Syke I will probably start that next week.


~*Candi*~

4 comments:

Nana said...

Very pretty... I belong to Let's Stitch" and saw your intro.. the address is incorrect there should not be a @ sign but a period.. but I just so wanted to see your page that I figured it out lol.. I can't post on the sister site but will be looking in from time to time to see everyone's progress.. hope to see yours..
Nice blog.

Happy Stitching

Nana
Fl
http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/

Shari said...

thanks for visiting my blog!!! I love to see new names!!! Thank you!!!!
Yes, I see you love Bent Creek as much as I do!!!! They are so fun to stitch!!!!
Love the pieces you have done!

staci said...

Welcome to blogging Candi! Great new stash :) And I know what you mean about being "stingy"...when you've put a lot of time and effort into a project, it's hard to give it away :)

I'll be back to visit again, hugs :)

Tonya said...

Welcome to blogger land! I am new to blogspot. Welcome to the wonderful, addictive world of stitching too! L*K's are very addictive as well as Bent Creek!!!

Can't wait to see more stitching!

Tonya