Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lookie! Lookie!

Look what I did today! I started at about three after I went grocery shopping and finished at about eleven thirty. I even stopped to make dinner and go to my moms for a bit. I can't believe I did the finishing on it today to!






In My Garden Scissor Fob

by Shepherd's Bush



The only thing is, is that I don't care for the way the 8 looks on 2008. :( All well. There was a reason behind me picking to complete this project. I lost my scissors two days ago. So I figured in order for me to keep tabs on them I needed a scissor fob. Overall, it turned out nice but now I don't want to use it, I just want to look at it while its still perfect. I will have to get over that. Scissors are an important part of every project.

Hope everyone had a great day!
~*Candi*~

3 comments:

Michele said...

Candi, I love your scissor fob!

Michele said...

me again .. was going to email you back about your comment on my blog, but I don't have your email address .. anyway, you'll love the 2nd book .. I've soo enjoyed this trilogy and I got the 3 one today! woo hoo! can't wait to start it :) Nora is definately one of my favorite authors!

Cindy F. said...

Great job! Congrats on a beautiful finish! I love Shepherd's Bush. The only finish I've made is a SB scissor fob..Glory. It's on my site. I love it. I love patriotic things, though it's the only one I have...lol.