Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winter Weather update

Just a quick update.
This picture was taken about a half hour ago.

(FYI the weather online said we have an estimated 3.5 inches, maybe I should send them this picture.)
It is still snowing and blowing! It is supposed to stop tomorrow. This is insane. In Feb. it snowed alot and before that we haven't seen that much snow in a long time. I don't know what has happened but I love it. I really enjoy snow and I'm excited that we are actually getting some since we haven't seen much in years.

Off to eat, stitch, and watch football. I'm pretty sure I will be doing those three things repeatedly for the rest of the day. :)
~*Candi*~

2 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Stay warm and stitch away! I think you're getting all the snow we used to get - it has been a long time since we've gotten a really good, all at one time, large amount of snow.

Rachel S-H said...

Stay warm. You must have the 5 inches they predicted for us that never came.