Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Today I started step 2 of Drawn Thread's ABC Sampler. I didn't get enough done to make it picture worthy so I will hopefully work on it tomorrow after work. That is if we have school. There is only a little bit of snow left but where it was melting the roads were wet and now there are spots of black ice. I know this sounds minor but last Tuesday they cancelled school when there wasn't even snow because of the frost, it made black ice. Cancelled!! That is insane we are going to be going to school til the end of June if this keeps up. I will say though this is a much needed break for me because I have been getting so stressed out and defeated. So all I have left is 2 full days and a half day before Christmas break. Excited. I'm going to get so much stitching done.
Anyway I am watching the Survivor Finale and going to stitch, I know Terri must be watching it to. I'm not sure who I want to win but right now Fabio has won immunity and going to be in the final 3 look out! 3 challenges in a row!
Off I go,
~*Candi*~

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hi Candi, I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Your stitching and knitting is beautiful! I hope your last few days of school until Christmas are easy! Meredith

Rachel S-H said...

Your progress is looking great!