Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm Back!

Did everyone think I wasn't coming back? Well I think I am starting to understand how to juggle teaching and life.

Anyway... Last night was Stitch and Bitch's anual Christmas dinner/party. Me and my mom stitched Shepherd's Bush, Holly Night for Sally. My Secret Santa was Pat and I was her secret Santa! I made her 4 praire schooler strawberry christmas ornament. She made me a scarf I don't know the correct name for it, it is connected, cow neck? It is knitted and is a basket weave. It is absolutely beautiful! Here is the picture...
I know everyone is wondering if I have been stitching since my last post, we won't talk about how long ago that was, but I have! I don't have a picture of Holly Night by Shepherd's Bush. :( I think Sally might have it on her blog (salty yarns) in a few days. I have been working on Bent Creek, The Christmas Mantle.
I also have been working on Shepherd's Bush, Here We Go A Haunting.
In October I went to Salty Yarns annual Jamboree, I also have worked on some class pieces but haven't got any of them done yet.

Also, Jennifer taught me how to knit! I am so excited about that. Next post I will post a picture of what I have done on the scarf that I am working on.
Thank you to all of the people who ask about my blog!
Tata,
~*Candi*~

No comments: