Monday, September 25, 2017

Making Progress

These past few days I have been super busy with work, chores, and errands. But when I found some free time I worked on Mermaid Mending Box by Olde Colonial Designs. There is a few more little details to add, such as the charms and a few more stitches but for the most part it is complete. After the charms I need to complete the every other backstitch around the design. I will hopefully not put in in the basket of no return. I have such a love for stitching but when it comes to putting the smalls together I would rather just start a new project. But who knows maybe when I put this design together I will feel inspired and put some other completed projects together! Wishful thinking!
I wanted to share a photo of my moonflower vine. During the day the vine has buds on it but at night they bloom into huge beautiful white flowers.  When I came home from work the other night the flowers were breath taking.                      "Where flowers bloom so does hope" -Lady Bird Johnson              Until Tomorrow, Candi




1 comment:

Stasi said...

Your mermaid box looks great..haven't touched mine since the class..perhaps you'll motivate me. The moonflower is very cool, especially since it opens at night..never heard of that before.