Friday, September 22, 2017

Indecisive

Yesterday we finally got AC around 3:45. That was just in time for me to go to work, Lucky me. While I was sitting in the heat I worked a little bit on a previous class piece. It is called Mermaid Mending Box by Olde Colonial Designs. 
I have been trying to work on a few pieces that are close to being finished. This one is pretty close, I just need to finish the alphabet at the top and the spine of the box, which is not pictured. I really need to focus and finish some of my WIPs! I would make a rotation for my projects but I probably would not stick with it. I usually look at all my projects and decide which one I want to work on. I am kind of picky. Some days I want to work on one and others I want to work on something completely different. So maybe I will work on this again tomorrow or maybe something different.
Until then,
Candi

No comments: