Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Remodeling

I would like to share with everyone what I have been doing for the past ten days. First, me and my boyfriend have been remodeling our bathroom. We stripped the whole thing including the walls and the ceiling! Here is a before picture and here is a now picture but the bathroom is still a ways from being completed.

The bathroom used to have these plastic blue tiles on the wall (in the picture). Some would fall off every couple of weeks. It was rediculous.

We dry walled the walls after we insulated them (yes this is an old! house and they didn't have insulation!) and we decided to put real tile around the tub and on the floor. I love the tile work that my dad did! There isn't grout in the tiles on the floor yet because the glue is still drying but there is grout on the tub tiles. The color of the grout is darker we haven't cleaned the white dust off yet because we cant walk on the floor yet.
Anyway I have been stitching and quilting too so I am going to post that seperate because I have so many pictures.
....

2 comments:

Robin said...

What a difference. Congrats on the new look. Isn't fun to see how people constructed things when you tear out the walls? Not! Good luck with your quilting. I am in the middle of my first series of classes and I think the fabric stores better watch out. Imagine in Sally at Salty Yarns sold quilting fabric. What a bill we would have when we checked out. Make sure you post your finish. Would love to see it.

Rachel S-H said...

That looks awesome! Great job!