Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Award!

I have received my first blog award!!
I want to thank Marylin Poussy for this award!

Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within a post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received an award by communicating on their blog.
5. Share the love and link of the person who sent you the award.

Here are my 12:
Coni : Spinster Stitcher
Ranee : Stitch by Stitch
Becky : BeckyBee's Stitching Hive
Nina : * Between Crosses with Nina *
Vonna : Twisted Stitcher
Sally : Salty Yarns
Michele : Just another Stitching Blog...
Tammy : Witchy Stitches
Terri : Chocolates for Breakfast; Stitching for Lunch
Karen : Karen's Handiwork
Deb : Thread Gatherer
Rachel : What looks like Crazy on an Ordinary Day

Again... Thanks Marylin!
~*Candi*~

5 comments:

Ranae said...

Thank You! Candi, for thinking of me.
Right back at ya!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe you go to Salty Yarns that often...Lucky girl!
I live in Dale City, VA and I get to go maybe once a year and I relish the trip! I found your blog yesterday and read from the beginning! Your amazing with your stitching! I seem to be more of a collector ;-) Wishing you the best with your stitching!

Deb said...

Thank you so much Candi. I feel truly honored! I really enjoy reading your blog and looking at all the wonderful stitching that you do!!

marylin & poussy said...

I am very happy to have awarded you this price(prize) because I find your very beautiful blog! Thank you for quoting me! You do not know the enjoyment which celĂ  makes me! I am delighted! I have just finished a banner for the party(holiday) of said Passover I if found her(it) to you attractive, I wish you so good Passover and in very fast
Best regards sincere mary
Peace and love in your house

Coni said...

Oh, for pity's sakes! I am humbled to be included on a list with such great bloggers. Are you sure you weren't thinking of somebody else? :-)

Thank you for the award, Candi! I accept it with teary gratitude and will cherish it always.

Off to find a shelf for it....