Saturday, January 30, 2010

New word...Nothingness

On vacation I was working on my class piece for the Jane Timmers Finishing Class (Part 2) at Salty Yarns in April. Im really excited about it. I kindly asked if I could show my progress and she has given me permission.

This is going to be a pouch, a pinkeep, and a needle case. I have not stitched the needle case yet, that is what Iam going to work on tomorrow as I drink hot chocolate and watch TV....ALL DAY! Can't wait, it will be the first day since vacation that I have nothing to do. Wish me luck because something will probably come up.
I was told that we have received twelve inches of snow. That is definitely some kind of record because I was told that twelve inches hasn't happened here since around the late eighties. On our way home tonight we rode by about 4 foot snow drift!!! No I didn't type that wrong. I really wish that we could have stopped so I could have stood by it. But Jon told me that we would get stuck again. Yeah again, we got stuck with 4 wheel drive. Crazy! The roads are completely covered, where we live we are not prepared for this much snow. Anyway... I have some pictures of the snow and I will post them tomorrow while in my bliss of nothingness. :)
Tata!
~*Candi*~

2 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Your project is looking great! I love the color of the fabric, too. Can't wait to see pics of your snow. We got zippity do dah! Enjoy your day - it sounds just grand!

Deb said...

Your project is coming along!! I can't believe that you're getting so much snow. Here in Michigan we've just about gotten zip all winter. I think winter decided to travel around the country this year. Stay safe and warm and enjoy that hot chocolate!!