Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween and Jamboree!


Ive decorated my house for Halloween, actually I decorated in like the third week of September; what can I say? I LOVE Halloween. I really wanted to put a hay bail out front, but so many people have told me they get really nasty and hard to dispose of, honestly I think they are just jealous, lol.

Sorry about the picture, it was really windy today when I took it and you can't see my cute flag :( It says Happy Halloween and has a black smiling cat sitting next to a smiling pumpkin.

And here is Velcro, my very own black cat with a white mustache, tie, and boots.
Here is my future Halloween wreath, I spray painted the wreath black and I'm going to put the ribbon around it and hot glue the sign to it.

I must tell everyone about tomorrow and Sunday!!! Tomorrow is the start of the 9th annual Stitcher's Jamboree at Salty Yarns in Ocean City. I can't wait! It features Pam Reed from Olde Colonial, Catherine Jordan (works with painting on linen), and Patricia Cherry from the Fern Ridge Colloection. I can't wait I'am so excited, work is going to last forever tonight!! I will make sure to take plenty of pictures this weekend. Tata for now I must go work on some Christmas presents because I won't have time this weekend. :)
~*Candi*~

4 comments:

Laural said...

All your decorations are lovely! You would have to laugh at mine. I wrapped some of that Halloween garland around the grapevine wreath on my door and I have this little bitty boo sign that hangs under our house number outside.

BronnyB said...

Thank you for sharing - I love the effort you've gone to. It looks like so much fun!

Cindy F. said...

How fun!! Great decorations!!

Patricia Lessell said...

Love your Halloween decorations.
Patti x