Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blah...

School is almost over for the summer!! I can't wait. Lately my days consists of waking up, doing school work, then going to work at night. And sometimes I wake up go to one job, get off and go to the next. I have been so stressed that I haven't been doing much stitching. I think that is why I have been so stressed. Today I have off and so far I have woke up and done school work. I think the rest of the day will consist of stitching. Hopefully nothing will come up to mess that up. Anyway... Last time I went to the shop I bought the new Shepherd's Bush Halloween night pattern. The fabric wasn't in yet but that is ok since I have plenty started.


Going to eat then stitch
~*Candi*~

6 comments:

TammyK said...

I love that design! My hubby works & is taking some college classes too so I totally understand what it means to be tired & busy :o)

Dawn said...

Oh that's so cute. I love it. Hope your days let up soon; so you can have time to stitch. ~ Dawn ~

Laural said...

I work at a University and occasionally take classes so I feel for you.
I love that design too!

Debbie said...

Love this design!

Cindy F. said...

Good grief girl! No wonder you're stressed!! You definitely need a break to relax and stitch!
Hope you had some time this weekend and that this week is a lot calmer!

Rachel S-H said...

Please remember to take some time for yourself. It's important to get some rest.

I love that design. It's adorable.