Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jane Timmers and New Project

The first weekend of April there is a Jane Timmers Notebook class called "The Finer Parts of Finishing, Part 1." This class is going to be held at Salty Yarns in Ocean City Maryland in case anyone wants to go, go to www.saltyyarns.com and call to sign up! I'm so excited I can't wait. I need all the finishing help I can get.
I also started a new project since I finished my Acorn Box; called the Lord's Prayer by My Big Toe. Here is what I have done so far. It is over one on 32 count and zoomed in ALOT!


I am specifically doing this piece for my boyfriends mom. His dad asked me to stitch it for her and it is going to be a surprise. I have never given my stitching to anyone and I think I'm going to have a very hard time parting with it because it is such a big project and so much work is going into it. UHG.. I need to get over it! Hmmm... maybe tomorrow lol (doubt it) :)

~*Candi*~

5 comments:

Kate+IceCream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate+IceCream said...

Nice work on the over 1! I'm pretty obsessed with over 1 at the moment - mini everything! Let's do it while our eyes are still good, right? :) Keep it up (and buy some cheap $5 magnifying glasses).

Ranae said...

Nice pretty start. It's always hard to give away whether big or small, But I am sure she will love it

Karen said...

pretty start! you will love the class with Jane Timmers. She is a great great teacher!! I just had a couple classes with her at a retreat in Myrtle Beach in Oct and what a blast.

Wendy said...

That is a great start! I also have always a hard time to give something away. But I'm sure she will like it.