Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update

So I finally figured out how to change my background thanks Cindy! I had a few glitches along the way but managed to make it through.

Friday from 6pm-12 I stitched with the Lets Stitch group. I worked on my Bent Creek Snapperbets. I really enjoy working on this piece.



It doesn't look like I did much but believe it or not this piece is really big!! The picture does not do it justice. There is also a few lines of stitches beside the d but they are hard to see. Maybe I need a new camera... (I asked for one for christmas :)

I'am really bummed about this week but kind of excited too... I know I'm weird. This week is my final exams. I have a final on mon. tues. wed. and thurs.!!! I just keep saying in my head.. "I think I can, I think I can." But the fun part about this week is the monthly Stitch and Bitch group. We meet once a month (second tuesday) and we stitch and bitch lol. I became a member last month. This month (tuesday) we are all going to Fagars Restaurant in Ocean City. I can't wait I have never eaten there before. Everyone in the group is exchangeing their gifts but where I joined just last month I can't exchange. But that is fine by me I love to watch people open gifts... eww and eat thats probably my favorite thing other than stitching to do. Well I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

~*Candi*~

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

You really did an incredible job on your blog! It's so pretty!
Your BC wip is awesome:) It's such a fun piece! Can't wait to see more!