Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ornaments

This is Teddy, he lives with my mom but when I was in high school he was pretty much my dog. I went over to help decorate the tree and he insisted on watching up close.
Here is a couple ornaments that I have been working on, off and on for the last couple of weeks.



These are only two of the four. They each have a bunch of beads that I have yet to put on but I figured I would put them on after I got the other two done. I love these designs they are very fun to stitch I got them off Anita's, little stitches blog.

Tonight is my dinner at Fagar's with the stitch and bitch group I'm sure I will be back tomorrow to talk about how much fun I had.

Happy Stitching everyone!

~*Candi*~

3 comments:

Ranae said...

Teddy is adorable.
The ornaments are going to be so pretty. You are so lucky to have a stitch group.

Cindy F. said...

Is Teddy a pom? He is so cute:)
Love these ornie patterns. I may have to get those too!

Nana said...

Cute doggie.. love your ornaments..

Nana
Fl
http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/