Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rainy Thursday

I live on the Eastern Shore of Virginia and we have been hit hard today with TONS of rain. We hit a record today with how much rain we got.
Anyway... today was a great day for stitching, if I was able to do that all day. I had to clean a townhouse, which I had a major problem with. It had been winterized. (I had to go outside and turn the water on) Easier said then done... The spicket is in the ground in a black thing that has a lid. Well I opened the lid and it had more water in it then around it!!! I had to get a cup and bail it out just to find the nozzle. I eventually found it and that was that. I then came home, after my adventure, and stitched on another Little Stitches ornament. I'm almost done with it, if I get it done tomorrow I will post a picture.
I also had to clean the house because the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow... now what sense does that make? I have no idea. I guess I like to clean before she comes so then she can do some more of everything else.. like base boards and molding and stuff. I make her job easy but at least she knows we are clean people.
I hope everyone had a good Thursday!!
~*Candi*~

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

I hope your rain lets up soon:)
Have fun stitching!