Tuesday I went to Stitch and Bitch at Salty Yarns to stitch with our stitchy group. I completed stitching Witches Harvest by Milady's Needle. This piece was the missing piece from the last post. It was one of the class pieces from this years Jamboree. I finished putting it together this evening. Now I have completed 2 out of 3 class pieces from Jamboree! Whoopee... Hopefully I will finish the gold work piece within the next few weeks.
Last night I started a new piece by Linen and Lace. I have made a ton of changes to this piece. It is supposed to be a needle case when it is done but I am making it into a case that holds a pair of scissors and needles. The picture below does not do it any justice. I needed a picture when the sun was up. The fabric is a gray in color. The vertical and horizontal threads in the center are a green while the couch stitches are purple.
I hope everyone is having a great week!
3 hours ago