Thursday, October 19, 2017

Getting things done!

Tuesday I went to Stitch and Bitch at Salty Yarns to stitch with our stitchy group. I completed stitching Witches Harvest by Milady's Needle. This piece was the missing piece from the last post. It was one of the class pieces from this years Jamboree. I finished putting it together this evening. Now I have completed 2 out of 3 class pieces from Jamboree! Whoopee... Hopefully I will finish the gold work piece within the next few weeks.

Last night I started a new piece by Linen and Lace. I have made a ton of changes to this piece. It is supposed to be a needle case when it is done but I am making it into a case that holds a pair of scissors and needles. The picture below does not do it any justice. I needed a picture when the sun was up. The fabric is a gray in color. The vertical and horizontal threads in the center are a green while the couch stitches are purple.

You are probably wondering why I took a picture of this heart upside down, well there is going to be a heart connected to it right below. This will be for the back (which is done) and the front which will be connected. Then there is another set of hearts that have different patterns that will be connected and these will make up the inside of the case.
I hope everyone is having a great week!
Candi

1 comment:

Stasi said...

The 'witchy' spool looks great..can't wait to see how the heart piece turns out.