Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm back, and it's Spring Break!

I'm back from my vacation and our honeymoon. I was gone for so long that I was ready to come back and now I'm wondering why! I came back and had to work for a week and a half and today starts spring break!! I'm so happy. I only worked for a week and a half and it seemed like a month.

I said that I was going to stitch a lot while I was gone but things don't end up how planned. I did get some of Shepherd's Bush, Wave done. It isn't much but I plan to work on this over spring break.


I also plan on working on Shepherd's Bush, Blue Snowman.


 I need to finish some things because I went to Salty Yarns this Sunday and signed up for a Jackie du Plessis weekend. It is a pre-stitch class so I need to clear out my bag. This piece is amazing. I added a link to everyone who would like to see the class details.
Also, thank you to everyone who left me great comments about my wedding!
Tata for now I'm going to stitch!
~*Candi*~

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations on your wedding! Beautiful picture! Enjoy your break, stitching and class!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Look how beautiful you are! What a lovely picture! Welcome back and my heartfelt congratulations to you both. Have fun on break and with the JDP class!

Stasi said...

Congratulations on your wedding! Hope to see you soon at Salty Yarns!

Stasi

Deb said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful picture of the two of you!! Many you have many, many years of of love and happiness. Have fun on your break!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful wedding pic . Congratulations! Love your new stitching too.Look forward to seeing more.

Rachel S-H said...

Beautiful wedding picture! Congratulations!