Friday, March 9, 2012

A finish and a name change

I woke up this morning at about 5:30 because it was pouring so hard that I thought someone was banging on the window. I was very excited that I had an hour more to sleep. Next time I woke up it I looked at the clock and about fell out of bed! I forgot to set my alarm! What was I thinking??? Oh... I know... I was thinking that my vacation had started.
I get married on Monday in Miami. I'm going on two cruises and I'm planning on relaxing and stitching by the pool. So hopefully when I get back in two weeks I will have plenty of progress to show.
Here are a couple things I plan on working on. First, I'm bringing Lizzie Kate's Summer Alphabet (because it is going to feel like summer!) Next I'm going to bring Shepherd's Bush, Wave. I feel like I should be able to finish one and make a good amount of progress on the other. Maybe I will pick something else out to bring as well. :)
I finished one of Candy Corn Crazy Halloween ornaments. I am planning on finishing more before I put them together.
Next time I post I will be married, tanner, and have a lot of pictures to show!
Tata... Bring on the warm weather!
~*Candi*~

5 comments:

natalysneedle said...

Congrats on your wedding and honeymoon. I wish you much joy! Can't wait to see what your projects will look like. The candy corn ornaments are beautiful!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Best wishes, Candi! I can't wait to see lots of pics from your wedding and honeymoon! Sounds like you have lots of great stitching projects in the works. I'll be very curious to see how much you actually get done!

ricketyjo said...

Congratulations and hope you have a fantastic wedding and honeymoon!

Rachel S-H said...

Huge congratulations to you!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your marriage Candi! All the best . Looking forward to seeing all the pictures. Nice to see you back blogging and stitching is great! Have a wonderful time!