Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's been a while... uhg!

It is March, almost April! Come on summer! I don't think I have ever said that until this year. I have always loved winter because I had a seasonal job waiting tables at my boyfriends restaurant. So I would work hard all summer and relax and go on vacation in the winter. Well now I teach and I have worked all winter, soooooooo come on SUMMER! It was in the high 70's on Friday! But it was a tease because it was only in the 50's today.
Anyway, I have been stitching, not a lot but some. First I have Shepherd's Bush, Here We Go A Haunting.

For some reason the picturer wouldn't load so I will post it next time.

Here is Lizzie Kate's Boo Club flip its. This design is from last year. But my goal is to finish it soon because I bought the new Lizzie Kate, Halloween Rules, Flip its.
Also, I am taking a class at Salty Yarns in June, Lauren Sauer. Here is what I have so far.Okay I'm off to stitch now hopefully I will be back soon. Come onnnnn Summerrrrrr!

~*Candi*~

2 comments:

Carol's Stitching said...

Great to see an update from you. Your stitching is looking wonderful and school will be over before you know it!

Blu said...

Boo Club looks great! What's the final version of the new start look like? Or is it a secret?