Monday, January 10, 2011

Breaking my New Year's Resolution Already!

I stitched a little bit last week but I didn't stitch at all this weekend. I said my New Year's resolution was going to be able to have a life. Well that is what I did last week and it took me all Sunday and tonight, so far, to catch up. So now I am caught up and I will share some pictures. The first one is Shepherd's Bush, Here we Go A Haunting. The second one is Quaker Diamonds by Rosewood Manor.

The weather says that it is supposed to snow for only a little while tomorrow but mostly rain, but I don't see how it will rain with a high of 33 and the humidity makes it like 24 so we will see. Bring on the Snow!! I want a snow day!

~*Candi*~

3 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Gorgeous WIPs, Candi! Finding a balance is so important - glad you were able to do that. I need snow, too! Unbelievable that we're not getting much in Michigan. When I moved here years ago I figured I'd be snowed in most of the winter. Not so.... So sad....

Carol's Stitching said...

Your wips look gorgeous and don't worry too much. It takes time to get everything balanced when you take on a new job and everything. We'll be here cheering you on!

Shelleen said...

beautiful WIPs.