Sunday, June 27, 2010

Winter Yet?

Everyone seems to blog a lot during summer, its like the summer olympics and I am left out. Blogging is usually my sport during the winter. I find a lot more time. Im kind of upset that I haven't been able to blog as much so far this summer. My goal for July is to post at least once a week. Wish me luck!
Enough with my rant, here is an update picture on Country Cottage, Seascapes Series. This is the forth chart in the series and ther is only one left, which isn't out yet.
Tonight I have been working on Drawn Thread's, ABC Sampler. I will hopefully post those pictures later this week. Tata for now I hope everyone has had a Happy Sunday!
~*Candi*~

3 comments:

Deb said...

Your piece is looking great. You would definitely think that people would blog less in the summer, but maybe with the high temps around the country, more people are staying inside.

Rachel S-H said...

I think 2010 is the year we stay indoors. First it was too cold and snowy, now too hot. Your piece is looking fantastic!

Blu said...

Lovely progress.

I have to admit that's I'm more inclined to read and lazy around in the summer than stitch.