Saturday, December 23, 2017

Trying to get out of my stitching slump...

November was super busy. With work, Thanksgiving and our Vacation I feel like November came and went in a blink of an eye. Jon and I went to Las Vegas with some friends of ours. We went to several shows, the best one that we saw was La Reve. It was similar to a Cirque Du Soleil performance, we loved it!
December has been full of Christmas parties at work, shopping, and finishing Christmas gifts.
On the stitching front I have only worked on Christmas gifts I haven't worked on anything for myself. Now that I have gifted several items I can share. This past Monday was our annual Stitch and Bitch Dinner. I brought a gift exchange that I completed, this is by Old Colonial Designs.
I also brought Sally's gift, since she opened it I can share. This is a free sampler online by Linen and Threads. I decided to take a motif off of the sampler to complete this easel.
I also made a wreath using burlap ribbon and matching ornaments and decorative ribbon.
I am hoping that now that I have completed my Christmas items and shopping that I will go back to stitching on my WIPs!
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
Candi




3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Such lovely gifts.
Merry Christmas and happy stitching.

Stasi said...

Looks like the Sue Hillis class came in handy--your easel is perfect!!
Merry Christmas Candi and hope to see you at SY in 2018!

usa digitizing said...

This makes me want to dust off my own tools and start a new project!