Friday, October 18, 2013

Busy

I have had a busy week! Today was this first day that I actually got home before it was dark outside.  I leave when its darl and come home when its dark. All well at least this week has come to an end. There was some pluses this week, like stitch and bitch. It was great to see everyone and I also signed up for a class! Yipee... it is a pre stitch and when I get the pattern I will show pictures. I am absolutely obsessed with it and cant wait! I also got to see how some other stitchers are coming along with their class pieces. Below are pictures of my progress on Tombstone mansion by Chessie snd me. It doesn't look like I got mich done tonight but some of its over one and other stitches are mostly smyrna crosses so I am hsppy with my progress. Now I'm off to work on Shepherds bush grey snowman...
Tata for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
*Candi

1 comment:

natalysneedle said...

Lovely stitching! This is one cute Chessie and Me design. I hope she will publish it in the future so I can add it to my must stitch pile!!

Happy Stitching