Friday, December 28, 2012

Final finish for 2012

So far I am having a great Christmas vacation. I want to share a finish that I completed about a week ago. This will be my last finish for the year. This is Lizzie Kate Boo flip-its. I think this turned out wonderful. I love all the colors and my favorite part is the buttons as eyes.

Here is what I am working on now. This is Rosewood Manor, Quaker Diamonds.

I took these pictures with my phone before I go my amazing new camera for Christmas. I got an olympus waterproof/shock proof camera. It is amazing and I can't wait to use it on my vacation starting next week. With that being said, I must tell about a present that I recieved for Christmas. I recieved a beautiful Shepherds Bush piece that I will share next time. I must take a picture of it with my new camera!
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and may you all have a happy New Year!


~*Candi*~

1 comment:

Paola said...

Dear Candi,
Nice progress.
Happy New year to you and your family
Hope to see you in Ocean City next year
Best blessings
Paola