Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Framed!






The first set of pictures is Shepherd's Bush, Autumn's Blessings. I loved this frame immediately!! It turned out beautiful.
The second set of pictures is a pattern that I stitched when I first started cross stitching. It is Bent Creek, Snapperville. I'm usually not fond of reddish wood but this frame with the gold inside trim seemed to be meant for this pattern. I hope you enjoyed my framed pieces. Now I'm off to stitch for a bit before me and Jon go to dinner. Yeah I know, crazy, me and him actually have a day off together.
Tata...
~*Candi*~

7 comments:

Andrea said...

They are both beatiful Candi! I esp. love the SB though, the frame and everything is just so perfect to compliment your stitching!
Great job!

Stitching instead of cleaning said...

Love the colors and the mats on the SB piece! Very nice job on both of them

~Judy~ said...

Candi...they are both STUNNING!! Beautiful matting and framing on Shepherd's Bush...must have cost a fortune but so worth it. I have all the patterns for Snapperville I bought a couple of years ago and never started. Seeing yours makes me want to get it out of the pile.

BEAUTIFUL!

Dawn said...

Oh my! They both came out beautiful! So perfect for them. Hope you enjoy your dinner. ~ Dawn ~

Isabelle said...

They really are both wonderful framed stitchings Candi !!
Many congratulations to you !!

Rachel S-H said...

They look wonderful! I love those frames!

Laural said...

They are great! I love the frames that you picked!!