Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Obsession

Hi, my name is Candi about eight months ago I started cross stitching. I have become obsessed with it and have to stitch everyday eventhough I have a full time job and go to school full time. My mom got me stitching, she stitches everyday as well. We visit each other and stitch together on my nights off. The nearest stitch store is in Ocean City, Maryland, Salty Yarns (http://www.saltyyarns.com/) which is an hour and a half from where I live. Me and my mom go every weekend. She attends retreats and classes there. There is also a group that meets once a month called "stitch and bitch". This month will be the first time I go. Im sure I will post pictures and what happens in a later post. I am also attending my first retreat in May of 09 I am very excited.


The piece above is by Bent Creek called Snapperville.
The piece to the right is an over one by Brightneedle.
I have many more projects complete and will post them in my other posts. I will also post the pieces that I'am currently working on in the next couple of posts as well. I have plenty to share. I will keep everyone posted.
~*Candi*~

No comments: